South Star Moulding offers FREE Standard FedEx Ground shipping for eligible orders.
- Shipping charges are set by FedEx and are determined by order type, weight, physical size of the shipping box, and the destination zip code.
- All shipments not eligible for free shipping are charged at the normal applicable rate determined by FedEx.
- Standard FedEx Ground shipping charges do not include surcharges, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or any type of Priority or Express shipment.
- (*) FedEx surcharges are determined by FedEx and are beyond our control.
- COD accounts are paid by credit card and processed before your package ships. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Orders drop shipped from the vendor are NOT eligible for free shipping.
please note: Length refers to the length of the shipping box, not the moulding itself. For instance, a 58" piece of moulding, after packaging, will be in a 62" long box.
|CHOP||$99 and up||FREE (*)|
|LENGTH||$250 and up||FREE (*)|
Oversize box surcharges
|up to 48"||FREE (*)|
|48" to 80"||$17.50 but may vary during peak periods|
|81" to 102"||$18.00 but may vary during peak periods|
|over 103"||call for quote|
Additional Surcharges (*)
|type of surcharge||charge|
|DAS Extended Commercial*||$4.10|
|Peak Shipping||$3 to $10|
|Fuel||$1 to $10|
FedEx Ground Facts
- Standard delivery varies from 1 to 5 business days depending on your location. This time may be extended during high-volume or peak seasons.
- Packages up to 150lbs, 108" in length, or 165" in length plus girth can be shipped.
*Residential Delivery: a non-commercial, residential delivery area
*DAS Residential: delivery to a residential area determined by FedEx to be located in a rural or out of the way area
*DAS Commercial: a commercial business area that is determined by FedEx to be located outside of the normal FedEx Standard delivery area
*DAS Extended Commercial: a commercial business area in a rural area
Surcharges and facts listed above are determined exclusively by FedEx. All shipping charges and guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.
FedEx Service from Nashville
The map is a reference guide for FedEx Standard Ground Service.
Customers in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and parts of Georgia typically receive deliveries in one day.
Customers in North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri typically receive deliveries in two days.
The map represents average shipping times. Transit times may vary during peak seasons and may also be impacted by inclement weather or natural disasters.